Your Pet Needs Surgery
First, we will schedule an exam/consultation with one of our Veterinarians.
- A physical and dental exam will be completed at this appointment.
- You will be given a treatment plan and can schedule your pet's surgery at this visit.
- If you have a Frenchie/Bulldog (or other Brachycephalic breeds), please CLICK HERE for specific guidelines
*If your pet has medication that they take in the morning normally, please check with your nurse to make sure you can administer the medication to your pet the morning of the surgery.
The Night Before Surgery
- We ask that there is no food given to your pet after midnight.
- A small amount of water is fine.
- We will ask that you arrive between 7:30 am - 8 am.
- You will have a surgery intake with the surgery nurse. You can briefly chat with the doctor if you wish to do so.
- A deposit will be taken at surgery intake.
- Your pet will be ready for pick-up later in the afternoon.
- The nurse or the doctor will call with an update once the surgery is complete and will provide a pick-up time.